Yilan's Blog

post2 photo

Blog Post 2 - Your Article HTML

This article gave me a clearer idea of the structure of HTML. First of all, I understood the definition of semantic HTML and its function, which clearly explained the function of the content contained in them, and also showed the structure clearly. After reading this article, I understand the importance of tag order, and how to correctly typeset structure. I used these HTML semantic tags for structure: I used these HTML semantic tags for structure: header, article, section, nav, and footer, these tags show the basic structure of my website, my website includes a header and footer, and different sections are used in articles to separate different sections, and 'nav' is used to include navigational links. I also used these HTML semantic tags for text in the larger structure to convey the semantic function of the text: h1, h2 to h6, p, a, and ul.

About the styling of my blog post, I used some semantic HTML to typesetting the basic structure. I hope the result can make my blog post look clearly structured, can clearly identify the main and secondary parts, and can clearly lead readers to browse my blog. I think the challenge for me is to think about what order and layout can draw the audience's attention to the important parts, such as the placement of images, links, and so on. When I was making typography and color choices, I always wondered if there was a better way of typography, a better color scheme that would make the blog more structured, and I tried different fonts, layouts, and colors in hopes that I could make it look clearer.